Built To Survive!
The use of Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel and an increase in availability of ethanol blends are contributing to the corrosion of in-sump and in-tank equipment. With a special coating and stainless steel parts the Red Armor series of Submersible Turbine Pump (STP) combats corrosive environments ensuring easy maintenance for the life of the pump.
LEARN ABOUT COMBATING CORROSION
THE RED ARMOR STP: The ultimate survivor in your fueling infrastructure.
- Specialty coating on all cast surfaces that withstands acetic acid exposure to prevent pitting and deterioration over time
- Stainless Steel construction on all exposed surfaces in the tank & sump space ensures easy maintenance for the life of the pump
- Built upon the same field proven Red Jacket STP platform with identical sizes. Fully compatible with fielded “The Red Jacket” STP models for easy upgrade.
Visit The Product Page Download The Data Sheet
Corrosion Protection for Submersible Turbine Pump Sump Space
The new Sump-Dri Desiccant System is an instant in-sump solution for reducing the corrosive effects of moisture in sumps. Designed to maintain moisture- and acetic acid-free conditions in a sump space, preventing deterioration of metal surfaces, including contractor’s boxes, pumps, and conduit.
- Ensures the safety and serviceability of your sump-space equipment
- Specifically formulated to protect equipment in the STP sump from corrosive conditions
- Reduces relative humidity
- Neutralizes corrosive acetic acid vapors
- Reduces relative humidity
- Use alone or in conjunction with protective coatings for added insurance
Part Number: Sump-Dri Kit 330020-843
Collection Capacity: 1 gallon
Operating Temperature: -4° to 150°F [-20° to 65°C]
Size: 15.5″ x 15.5″ x 3.25″
Unsaturated Weight: 5.5 lbs
Saturated Weight: 14 lb
Desiccant: Formulated specifically to protect against corrosive acetic acid produced by biodegradation
- Absorbed moisture & neutralized acetic acid vapors create a brine solution
- Brine solution is collected & trapped in the reservoir to limit re-evaporation
- Made from non-toxic and recyclable materials
- Remove end cap and pour brine solution into sump liquid waste stream
- Included mounting hardware allows Sump-Dri to be hung from STP, or other existing equipment in sump
- Carabiner can be used to clip Sump-Dri to STP eyelet other sturdy equipment in the sump. Strap can also be unclipped from Sump-Dri, looped around equipment, then re-attached to the unit
- Sump-Dri should be positioned as high as possible in the sump. Height can be adjusted using plastic slide on strap
Sump Requirements: For maximum effectiveness, sump should be tight and free from standing water
Desiccant Life/Change Interval:
- Sump-Dri expected to last 3-6 months under typical conditions
- Sump-Dri will absorb differently based on humidity and temperature conditions and should be changed when desiccant in upper chamber has completely depleted
Shelf Life: 3 years under typical conditions when left in sealed barrier bag
Visit The Product Page Download the Sump-Dri Desiccant System Data Sheet
If you would like to learn more or get a quote for the Red Armor STP and/or the Sump-Dri Desiccant System, call us at 1.800.451.4021.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!