Petroleum Field Service Technician
Our East Providence, RI location is seeking a Petroleum Field Service Technician for the Rhode Island / Massachusetts area.
Description of Work:
We are looking for people who are skilled in:
- Installation, programming and maintenance of gasoline service station equipment.
- Mechanical repairs
- Leak detection maintenance and alarms
- Fuel Management System Installation & Repair
We are willing to provide classroom and field training to the right candidate!
- Willingness to work overtime
- Willing to work 24 hr Emergency Response on a rotating schedule basis
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Be capable of climbing ladders to install and retrieve equipment
- Frequent kneeling, bending, handling, reaching and standing.
- Use of hand tools and basic computer knowledge.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and computer skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Petroleum Equipment helpful but not necessary.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Clean Driving record
We offer competitive pay and benefits. John W Kennedy Co. is an equal-opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, you can access the online link to submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button on the bottom of the page or call us directly at 1.800.451.4021 for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you!