The John W. Kennedy Company is seeking an Outside Sales Rep for our Little Falls NJ Branch
Established in 1930 , The Kennedy Company is a family owned premier Petroleum Equipment Distributor that offers career growth and supportive benefits.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior Petroleum Equipment or Related Sales Experience.
- Attention to Detail is a must.
- Knowledge of Excel and Word Documents.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be team oriented.
- Engineering background is a plus.
Responsibilities to include:
- In person sales calls on new and existing customers in NY-NJ-PA area.
- Providing written proposals to customers for service station & commercial needs.
- Provide estimates based upon engineering site plans.
- Working with Manufacturers & Reps to promote new products.
- Assist Inside Sale personnel as needed.
- Assist in collections of past due accounts as needed.
- Work Company mandated trade shows.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 401K & Profit Sharing (Based Upon Company Performance).
- Vacation & Sick Time.
Please submit your resume to Dalton Pemberton: Branch Manger at email@example.com
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!
Petroleum Field Service Technician
Our East Providence, RI location is seeking a Petroleum Field Service Technician for the Rhode Island / Massachusetts area.
Description of Work:
We are looking for people who are skilled in:
- Installation, programming and maintenance of gasoline service station equipment.
- Mechanical repairs
- Leak detection maintenance and alarms
- Fuel Management System Installation & Repair
We are willing to provide classroom and field training to the right candidate!
- Willingness to work overtime
- Willing to work 24 hr Emergency Response on a rotating schedule basis
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Be capable of climbing ladders to install and retrieve equipment
- Frequent kneeling, bending, handling, reaching and standing.
- Use of hand tools and basic computer knowledge.
- Work in confined spaces.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and computer skills is a must.
- Knowledge of Petroleum Equipment helpful but not necessary.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Clean Driving record
We offer competitive pay and benefits. John W Kennedy Co. is an equal-opportunity employer.
For immediate consideration, you can access the online link to submit your resume by clicking on the APPLY NOW button on the bottom of the page or call us directly at 1.800.451.4021 for more information.
We look forward to speaking with you!