The Red Jacket® CoreDEF™ Submersible Turbine Pumps are a revolutionary solution that sets a higher standard in the optimization of diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) pumping infrastructure. The CoreDEF™ STP is the entirely customizable DEF pump, designed for a complete range of light to heavy duty submersible DEF applications.
Various motor sizes, Quick Set® variable lengths, and the only adjustable pressure relief offering on the market, make the CoreDEF pump a flexible solution that can be tailored to maximize value, while controlling cost.
With included pre-assembly and factory leak testing, the CoreDEF submersible DEF pump cuts out the stress and time of installation and get you pumping sooner.
Features & Benefits
Model Portfolio for Varying Applications:
• The CoreDEF Series Portfolio holds the perfect motor size for your site.
Factory Leak Tested – Diesel Exhaust Fluid is extremely hard to contain and even harder to clean up:
• CoreDEF submersible DEF pumps are factory-tested to prevent any possibility of leaks in the field.
• Using a competitive pump may allow leaks and crystallization, seriously complicating serviceability.
Adjustable Pressure Relief Option – Enables the user to adjust line pressure between 20-45 PSI, making for painless post-installation flow rate tuning:
• Optimize operation with any dispenser.
• Avoid excessive nozzle squeeze.
• Prevent nozzle spit back.
• Designed for DEF consisting of 32.5% urea and 67.5% de-ionized water.
• Liquid Quality Compliance: The submersible pump and supplied components satisfy the ISO 22241 standard for DEF quality.
Motor Construction and STP Design:
• Durable stainless-steel construction for longevity and DEF compatibility.
• Capacitor stored in control box for simple installation, easy access and improved operation environment
• Pressure relief valve allows for continuous running and protects motor when nozzles are idle.
• Capable of 30 start/stop cycles per hour to prevent motor burnout.
• Portfolio of motors available to meet global power requirements.
• Check Valve available to maintain line pressurization during idle periods.
Adjustable or Fixed Pressure Relief
The Adjustable Pressure Relief Configuration is exclusive to the Red Jacket CoreDEF STP and introduces post-installation flow adjustment to your DEF pump. While the fixed pressure relief option is simple to specify and easy to install and provides exceptional performance and gets you up and running fast. With either configuration, Red Jacket takes the time to perform advanced factory leak testing on each unit to ensure tightness and reliability before arriving to the field.
INTEGRATED DEF MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Integrating your site with Veeder-Root’s all-inclusive DEF management system gives operators the power to fight back against erratic leaks, messy cleanups, and temperature induced product degradation, associated with other DEF handling systems.
Can’t find what you are looking ? Have questions about Red Jacket or would like to receive a quote, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-451-4021 or Email Us with any further questions or inquiries.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!