2-Day Online Technical Certification Training
When: January 11 – 12,2022 (2-day online course)
Time: 9AM to 4:30PM Eastern (8AM to 3:30PM Central, 7AM to 2:30PM Mountain, 6AM to 1:30PM Pacific)
Cost: $275.00 per technician. DO NOT EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFO.
To Register: Call 1.631.293.8450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT EMAIL CREDIT CARD INFO.
NOTE: You will be provided with the webinar link once you have registered. Certification is valid for 2 years
Course Overview: This class offers technicians the opportunity to obtain or renew factory certification necessary to perform installation, startup, repair, and maintenance of the select Pneumercator products listed below.
Recommended Experience/Education: All attendees should have some prior experience with the installation and
maintenance of electronic tank gauging and leak detection systems, including general knowledge of NEC/NFPA electrical code requirements, and more specifically, hazardous location classified installation and wiring requirements and safety procedures.
Required Materials: A computer with internet access. Webcam optional. Dial up voice support provided via telephone number upon signing into webinar. Groups may share a computer but a larger screen (i.e. projector, large TV, etc.) is recommended.
• Training Presentation via internet link.
• TMS Communicator via internet link.
Certification: Renewal required every 2 years.
- LC1000-A Series Non-Discriminating Leak and/or Pt. Level Sensing system.
- LC2000 Series Discriminating/Non- Discriminating Leak/Pt. Level Sensing system.
- PC1000 Series pump controller.
- TMS Series Automatic Tank Management Systems.
- TMS3000: Multi-Tank Gauging System, 12 Tanks and 40 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS2000: Two Tank Gauging System, 8 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS2000W (Wireless): Multi-Tank Gauging System, 12 Tanks and 40 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS1000: Single-Tank Gauging System, Non-Hazardous Applications, 4 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS2000A1x: 4-20 mA Input Tank Gauging System, 4 Tanks and 4 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS2000A2x: Resistive Input Tank Gauging System, 4 Tanks and 4 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS4000: Multi-Tank Gauging System w/Touch Screen, 48 Tanks and 48 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- TMS4000W (Wireless): Multi-Tank Gauging Sys. w/Touch Screen, 32 Tanks and 128 Leak/Pt. Level Sensors.
- Magnetostrictive Probes
- Point Level Sensors
- LS600 Series (includes LS600, LS600W, LS600M, LS600F4, and LS600X)
- Leak Sensors
- ES825 (Non-Discriminating and Discriminating)
- Line Leak Sensors
- Point Level Sensors
- TMS Communicator
- TMS Network Configuration
- Special Applications using flexible probes: Bulk Storage, Low Ceiling clearance, Chemicals.
And if you can’t find what you are looking for, please call us at 1.800.238.1225 or Email Us with any further questions or to place an order!
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!