Universal Valve 69RT and 71CD spill containers are equipped with a Cross-Link Polyethylene Bellow. Research shows that Cross-Link Polyethylene is far superior to Linear Polyethylene.
An Environmental stress test (ASTM method D-1693 for polyethylene plastics) shows that Cross-Link Polyethylene can hold up for thousands of hours with 0 failures as opposed to linear polyethylene’s only, hundreds of hours.
- Cross-Link Polyethylene Bellows
- Bolted bellows to ring and base – no band clamps to slip off.
- Available with or without a drain
- SP version easily retrofitted from a rain-tight lid to a water-tight lid (69RT)
- Equipped standard with grounding screw. Important when using a fiberglass riser pipe!
- Easily Hydro or vacuum testable to meet all new EPA testing regulations
- Built and tested in the U.S.A. !
Be Safe, Be Sure, Be Universal!
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!