Established in 1980, Power Integrity Corporation began with the design and manufacturing of transient voltage surge suppression. Over time their products have evolved to include both standard products and custom engineered electrical power distribution systems. They provide petroleum and lighting controls, electrical distribution equipment, low voltage disconnects, surge protection, and emergency stop solutions so your site complies with all national and local codes. Each of these can be provided as stand-alone products or they can be integrated into a UL listed facility solution that saves you valuable wall and floor space, provides design consistency, and reduces on-site installation time. Their products and solutions allow you to operate your facility more efficiently and safely, protecting your people, your customers, and your investment.
- 24/7 Support
- Standardized Controls
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- UL Listed Systems
- Multiple Site Design Coordination
The Fleet Fueling Power And Control System…
- Is engineered to simplify the power distribution and controls required for a compliant fleet fueling system.
- Provides an Emergency Stop system that disconnects the power and neutral conductors, and the data / low voltage wiring required per the NEC® and NFPA® codes.
- Provides lockable switches so that a device can be properly isolated safely for servicing.
- Is factory wired and fully tested.
- Provides marked terminals for easy connection of Dispensers, Pumps, Card Reader, Fleet Fueling Controller, and Tank Monitor.
- Is sized for the site requirements.
Site Specific Submittals
Or give us a call at 1.800.238.1225.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!