Franklin Fueling is pleased to announce the release of their new swivel and fixed fittings for their popular Flex-Ing™ brand fueling hose. These completely re-designed fittings come standard on all Hardwall, Softwall, Marina, and Cold-Weather hoses.
New Swivel Fitting Construction
- Insert (Nickel plated steel with chrome flash finish)
- Nut & fixed fitting (AL chrome conversion coated)
- Front bushing (injection modeled Acetal)
- Rear bushing (injection molded Acetal)
- Conductive spring (302 tempered stainless steel)
- O-rings (Viton™)
The new nickel-plated steel fittings now include a chrome flash finish. This additional layer of provides further protection against rust and accelerated wear.
With the new design, the swivel fitting insert (1) features a lip (2) that sits outside of the swivel nut (3). This keeps the fitting body (4) securely in place, resisting pull-out from the hose ferrule (5).
These new fittings have already begun shipping on new Hardwall, Softwall, Marina, and Cold-Weather hoses. Please note there are no changes in pricing with these enhanced new standard fittings.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!