We don’t know if the heat is getting to Peter and our friends at Universal Valve but we aren’t going to argue when they ask us to pass on these great savings to you via the the JWK Web Store. And these are not paltry savings for a week or 2; you can save BIG on the hottest Universal Valve products until January 31, 2018!
Yup, you read that right! For the remainder of 2017, if you buy Universal Valve’s hottest products found under our Web Specials through our online store , you will save significantly off not just list price but our typical every day selling price but ONLY if you buy online!
These specials include some of our industries top selling products ranging from valves, fitting and spill containment to dispenser and island accessories that ship via standard package carriers such as UPS. Many we have on-hand and ship those in-stock orders received by 3PM Eastern Time the same day and what we don’t have on our shelves can be shipped direct from the factory to you within 1-3 business days.
As with anything however, there are some exceptions to the rules that we would like to bring to your attention:
1999-2844 28″ x 44″ Bumper Board with U-Bolt Mounting Box – At this time, freight can not be automatically calculated online accurately for this product as it ships in 2 separate boxes so you will need to call us at 1.800.238.1225 to order. Don’t worry though, you will get the online price when you do. If this product needs to be shipped directly to you from Universal, please allow 2-3 days for them to process.
1975-FA34-SS Stainless Steel Air Tower with Post Mount – This is the only product that can not be shipped via UPS or any small package carriers that requires common carrier motor freight, shipped as 2-pieces strapped to a skid. Call us at 1.800.238.1225 to order. If this product needs to be shipped directly to you from Universal, please allow 3-5 days for them to process.
1984-BC452YR 4″ DIameter x 52″ High Yellow Bollard Cover with Red Reflective Tape – Universal requires up to 7 days to process this product if it is shipped direct from the factory to you.
And remember, you will only find these specials online at www.johnwkennedyco.com!
We appreciate your continued business and support!
OPW has introduced a new fiberglass wide access dispenser sump; the DSF-1741C is for larger Wayne Helix 5000 Model dispensers.
The many features and benefits of this sump include:
- Conduitless Design: The fiberglass base and metal cap and frame are designed to direct conduit into the dispenser along the side of the sump to avoid requiring additional entry boot penetrations
- Multi-Product Flexibility: The wide sump surface area is designed to accommodate up to 4 product lines into the sump
- Structural Integrity: Engineered with thick side walls to withstand backfill and high water table forces. Precise glass and resin metering throughout the molding process ensures material consistency and maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio
- Smooth Sealing Surfaces for Leak-Tight Sump Entry Fittings: Our fully enclosed molding manufacturing method produces a uniform wall thickness while eliminating air entrapment. The result is a flat, smooth finish, both inside and out, which provides leak-tight pipe entries
To learn more about this and any other OPW product, please contact us at 1.800.451.4021
We appreciate your continued business and support!
The following has been reproduced from Universal Valve email dated 12/15/2016
Unfortunately, environmental Hazards are located all over the forecourt, not just the fill area. By using a spill container, we can protect the environment at the fill location. But what about all the other tank risers, and access points? In a perfect world, every tank fill situation will go as planned and not a drop of fuel will hit the environment. Yet history shows that proper planning is needed for when things do not go as planned.
The new EPA rules help make sure sites are checked and operated properly. But what happens when a tank is overfilled and the perfect storm arises? There are other access points to contend with that could leak petroleum directly into the environment. Here are three common tank access risers that need attention.
- Vapor recovery risers. Typically, a spill container with no drain is the ideal solution. Eliminating the drain is ideal. There is less of a chance of water entering the tank with no drain.
- Check Out Universal Spills such as the 70C-1212
- Tank Monitoring risers. Standard spill containers are not the ideal solution here. Using a tank monitoring spill container offers electrical conduit hookups while creating water tight solutions for incoming ground water and environmental protection from tank overfills.
- Stick Port Risers. Standard spill containers work well here. Like the vapor recovery container no need for a drain valve. Be sure to use a cap and adapter on the riser that is clearly marked “DO NOT FILL”. Installing a stick port flapper helps reduce vapors through the riser when removing the cap.
- Be sure to mark all of these spill containers clearly for their purpose. Marking the lids is not the only place you’d want to mark the container. Adding a concrete marker next to the unit is a safe bet. It eliminates the problem of the lids being crossed up and/or replaced with a non-marked lid.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!