Between January 1, 2017 and January 10, 2018, Graco 110225 ball valves were not manufactured correctly by Graco’s supplier!
The incorrect valves do not have a vent hole, and as a result will not vent pressure when turned to the closed position. Air pressure can then become trapped downstream of the valve potentially causing serious injury due to unexpected movement of equipment.
Here is a a list of affected products:
|Part Number||Description||Part Number||Description|
|110225||VALVE, VENTED, TWO-WAY, ½||246669||SYSTEM, WASTE OIL PUMP TRENCH|
|244680||SYSTEM, BULK ANTIFREEZE/WWS||244648||SYSTEM, BULK GREASE|
|244847||SYSTEM, BULK OIL||246672||SYSTEM, WWS PUMP|
|244628||SYSTEM, BULK OIL||244679||SYSTEM, BULK ANTI-FREEZE/WWS|
|244846||SYSTEM, BULK OIL||246657||SYSTEM, AIR DROP|
|246659||SYSTEM, AIR DROP & TIRE CHANGER||244646||SYSTEM, BULK GREASE|
|244641||SYSTEM, BULK GREASE|
Your safety is Graco’s and our highest priority. All incorrect valves in inventory and in use must be removed, quarantined and replaced.
If you have identified that you purchased any of the affected valves and/or equipment packages between 1/1/2017 to 1/10/2018, here are the required actions to follow:
- Inspect the valves and packages for the incorrect valve
- You must REMOVE or QUARANTINE the incorrect valve
- If you can not remove the valve from use immediately, it is extremely critical that you find a method to relieve trapped air pressure before cleaning, inspecting or servicing the equipment
- Contact us at 1.800.451-4021 to replace the incorrect valves
- A warranty claim will be created
- the incorrect valves must be returned to Graco to receive credit for the incorrect valves
- UPDATE as of 2/8/2018 – Graco WILL reimburse for labor on a case by case basis!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please call us at 1.800.451.4021.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!