If you’ve ever needed quick assistance selecting a submersible pumping system, look no further than
Franklin Fueling Systems’
60 Hz Pump Selection Guide
While the 60 Hz Pump Selection Guide doesn’t cover every conceivable configuration you may run into, it covers 5 major system factors to help you determine the right pump for your application.
- Find the system layout that best represents your application using the dispenser count, pipework diameter, and visual pipework layout guide.
- Review the common system characteristics.
- Select the appropriate pump to achieve optimal flow rates for the number of nozzles operating simultaneously (recommendation highlighted in green).
- Review the pump recommendation explanation.
- Choose the specific pump model from options including base, bio-fuel compatible, and advanced protection models.
Typical systems in the guide cover configurations from 4 dispensers using 1-3/4″ piping, up to 8 dispensers using 2″ piping in both parallel and series layouts.
The guide also covers whether you need to consider variable speed, biofuel compatibility and other suggested options. Be sure to check out the 60 Hz Pump Selection Guide from Franklin Fueling Systems if you are looking for some guidance on submersible pumping systems!
And do not hesitate to contact us at 1.800.451.4021 for additional information and any further questions you may have!
Be sure to check out our ever-expanding product offerings and great deals from Franklin Fueling’s many brands found in our webstore.
The John W. Kennedy Company appreciates your business and continued support!